On your initial visit, our staff will typically schedule you to meet with our hygienist for a cleaning (prophylaxis) and any necessary X-rays. Dr. Bork will then come in to meet with you for an initial examination. If treatment planning is more comprehensive or if treatment is required, we generally will need to schedule a second appointment.
We ask that if you have any recent X-rays (within the last 3 – 5 years) that you request them from your previous dental office and bring them with you to your initial visit or have them forwarded to our office via either U.S. Mail or e-mail. Please note we may still need to take additional X-rays at your visit.
Hampton Family Dental
One Manor Drive
Hampton NJ 08827
If you are having a dental emergency, we may schedule your initial visit with Dr. Bork to address that issue depending on your symptoms.
As a courtesy to our patients, we do our best to process your dental insurance claims. For our office to be able to do this, we ask that you provide us with the insurance information prior to your visit so we may contact the insurance company and get a breakdown of your benefits as well as, in some cases, to confirm that we are in your network.
Please be sure to have the following information for us at the time of your initial visit:
- Your completed New Patient Forms (see link below to print them)
- Recent X-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medications
- Form of identification (driver’s license, state-issued ID card)
- Dental insurance card (if applicable)
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 for all visits.
- Please alert the office prior to your appointment of any allergies you may have (i.e. latex, penicillin, etc.).
- Also, if you are taking any medications such as blood thinners, heart medication, aspirin, bisphosphonates, etc., please tell the staff prior to your appointment.
- Please also be sure to inform us if you need to pre-medicate (take an antibiotic) prior to dental treatment, for such conditions as joint replacements and heart conditions.